Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Christmas Eve Baptism

Christmas Eve couldn't have been better! Our Kelsey was with us and our sweet Grace was baptized. Grace's older two sons, Haury and Ronie have been faithful members for some time. Al and I have been their home teacher/visiting teacher for the last year. Grace has always been so kind and such fun every time we have been to her home. In fact, every time we go, there is a party! Sisters Kapp and Garmarano asked us to go with them to Grace's a few weeks ago. We went and Elder Barrus asked Grace if she felt she was ready to be baptized. I bore my testimony to her but told her she needed to be sure she was ready, I knew that I needed that assurance from prayer that I was ready to be baptized when I was seventeen years old She said she was and decided on Christmas Eve. It was a joyous occasion. Elder Barrus baptized her and Edsen Costa, first counselor in the Branch Presidency, confirmed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment