Sunday, March 25, 2018

Jantar de Americano

After Church on Sunday, March 18, we had a group of the Tatui members, who are dear to hearts, over for an American dinner. We fixed oven fried chicken, mashed potatoes, applesauce and a strawberry jello with whip cream on top and homemade rolls. They could not understand how Americans could eat a doce (sweet) with their dinners. Jello, especially with whip cream on top, is a doce. They loved the homemade rolls. Dalva asked me if I made my own yeast because it wasn't like the yeast here. I told her it was just Saf Instant that my girls had brought down from the US for me. We told her we would get her some. Pictured left to right in back: Edsen, Paulo, Thaynna, Rafaely, Sister Correa, Sister Gerber. In front: Debora, Sister Barrus, Elder Barrus and Dalva.

1 comment: