Saturday, December 31, 2016

Young Women in Excellence

The Tatui Branch had their Young Women in Excellence Program last Wednesday, December 28. Thaynna on the right is the Young Women's President.  She is a returned missionary and has been married for 7 months.  Her counselor is Debora on the left.  Debora joined the Church when she was 13 and is also a returned missionary.  Most of the young women here go on missions.  Thaynna and Deborah asked me if I knew how to make cupcakes.  I told them I did and they wanted to learn.  So they came over to the apartment the night before the program and we made mini cupcakes.  We had a good time.  I tried to speak Portuguese and they tried to speak English, we did a lot of acting out!

2 comments:

  1. Mom, you are so beautiful! That's so neat you get to share your amazing culinary gift on your mission :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kylie! What amazing experiences you are having with these wonderful people!!!

    ReplyDelete